Finding translation buyers is one of the most challenging tasks for translation sales people. Given the fragmented nature of translation purchasing, especially in large corporations and institutions, how do we find the right buyers for our translation services without spinning our wheels and wasting a lot of time? And once we find them, how do we gain and sustain interest in our translation services? If you or your sales team face these challenges and want to become more effective at generating and nurturing good translation leads, then this in-depth online course can help you.
We will cover how to:
- Focus your outbound sales activities on the RIGHT buyers
- Find the right buyers
- Craft “hooks” and other messaging that captures and sustains buyer interest
- Use LinkedIn and other tools to save time
- Set lead generation goals that work
- Create an environment of success, especially when making prospecting calls
You will come away with:
- A repeatable process for prospecting & lead generation
- Increased ability to gain & sustain customer interest
- Messaging that really resonates with prospective customers
- A more positive attitude about lead generation
- More focus in your prospecting activities
- More qualified leads that are more likely to close
This online course is best suited for sales people who have not participated in my Translation Sales School.
This training meets 3 times online. Attendees are expected to attend all 3 sessions.
Tues, July 11, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central Time (USA)
Tues, July 18, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central Time (USA)
Tues, July 25, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central Time (USA)
Tues, Aug 01, 2017 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Central Time (USA)
£450, bank transfer preferred for European participants
$575.00 by check or ACH for the Americas.
Please register here and I will get in touch to provide payment details. Multi-participant discounts are available upon request.