Jessica is a highly rated and compelling speaker on the topic of translation sales. She is regularly invited to speak about sales at translation and localisation industry conferences and events. She is also a frequent speaker at London networking events.
- Building a Results-Driven Sales Team
- Sales-Project Management Collaboration for Increased Revenue
- What Translation Buyers Want from Vendors
- Creating a Compelling Value Proposition
- Hiring and Managing Remote Sales People
- Creating an Elevator Pitch in Two Hours
- Why Project Managers are Sales People Too
- Curiosity in Sales
- Persistence – The Key to Sales Success
- Leadership Presence in Sales
Talks on Fitness and High Performance Training for Adult Athletes
- You’re Never Too Old to Start
- Is High Performance Training Only for the Young?